Day 1 : Ho Chi Minh city - Cai Be - Can Tho ( _ / L / D )
- 8.15am: Pick up at your hotel in HCMC. Depart for Cai Be by air-conditioned private car.
- 11.30am: Board LE COCHINCHINE boat. Enjoy a welcome drink.
- Explore the lively Cai Be floating market. Cruise through the intricate maze of waterways to visit the handicraft villages, meet the local people, see inside their homes and sample various tropical fruits.
- Arrive at Vinh Long island where we embark on a walking or cycling sightseeing tour of the Culao BINH HOA PHUOC.
- Le Cochinchine sets sail to Cantho via Cho LACH and TRAON.
- Disembark at Cho LACH village and begin a pleasant walking or biking tour along the footpaths of the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards and the local people's activities. Visit a cottage industry, a local farm and sample seasonal fruits.
- Take a leisurely cruise up the Mekong River to Mang Thit whilst enjoying aperitifs and the magnificent sunset over the river.
- Dinner and overnight on board in TRAON.
Day 2 : Tra on - Can Tho - Vinh Long ( B / _ / _ )Mekong River Cruise
- Wake up to the sounds of the Mekong Delta coming to life at the start of another glorious day.
- After breakfast, cruise along the canals and visit a Co Chien village to experience the lifestyle and hospitality of the local inhabitants.
- Take a leisurely cruise up the Bassac River (Hau Giang River) while enjoying the beautiful scenery
- On arrival at Can Tho, explore Cai Rang market, one of the most lively floating markets in the Mekong Delta where hundreds of small boats laden with fruit jostle for space as owners attempt to sell their goods. Cruise through the palm-shaded creek to see the traditional-style houses in which the local people live as well as the lush orchards, busy ship-building yards and bustling markets where they make their livelihoods.
- 11am: Check out and disembark the boat. Meet the car. Have lunch in a local restaurant. Return to HCMC with a stopover at the bonsai garden in Mytho. Finish the trip at your hotel at around 5pm. End of services.